Is there a way of calulating the angles from the slope or coordinates of a graph. Say you have a bunch of x and y coordinates and you want to find the angles between those points at various coordinates (say every x,y ratio) can it be done?
How would you go about it?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving