Angry at Microsoft

• Thread starter eNtRopY
  • Start date
chroot
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
when this happens at work I just shut down the program and go on, the system is fine.
"Look honey, they finally caught up with Unix's process management... it only took them 23 years."

- Warren

Original quote from chroot..."Look honey, they finally caught up with Unix's process management... it only took them 23 years."
NT also runs processes in seperate "Services" that can be shut down independently instead of crashing the Kernel. This is not new technology for MS.

However, I agree that UNIX is an excellent OS and is still years ahead in cross platform and process management.

Last edited:
From my experience, basica was more stable than dos. My first computer was a pc-at (i think) which booted in basica from the bios.

Xtree worked good for dos, it made it less complicated if typing commands was too hard for you.

Windows sux. Microsoft sucks. Oh god how i wish I ran unix :(

Originally posted by On Radioactive Waves
From my experience, basica was more stable than dos. My first computer was a pc-at (i think) which booted in basica from the bios.

Xtree worked good for dos, it made it less complicated if typing commands was too hard for you.

Windows sux. Microsoft sucks. Oh god how i wish I ran unix :(
http://www.xtreefanpage.org/lowres/x63clone.htm

Xtree clones for windows:smile: