Animal Crackers if you need a laugh, dry humor

In summary: And the ending is cute too.Aww, poor mother duck looks a bit worse for wear.Mama is not harmed. She's not going to preen and beautify herself until she has the babies sheltered. It's a pretty cute video.
rhody
Gold Member
Reminds me of Monty Python, see if you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ssXJtzFOjA"... from the BBC... that explains it...

Rhody... :biggrin:

P.S. Fuzzy, Turbo, you will like this... the moon walking bird just kills me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
OMGROFLMAO!1111

I've seen the manakin before (the moonwalk bird), it's got some cool moves.

Very cute!

When I first read the thread title, I thought it was a reference to Grouch Marx's old classic. Anyway. Hilarious video!

Alan-Alan-Alan-Al-Alan-Alan!

That was pretty funny. The moon walking bird has some pretty sweet moves.

FtlIsAwesome said:
I loved that part.

FtlIsAwesome said:

Makes me think of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlzim3l-4sk

So cute! Love the MJing bird.
What happened?

fuzzyfelt said:
So cute! Love the MJing bird.
What happened?
Fuzzy,

You had me up to "Love the Mjing bird", you lost me at: "What happened?"

Rhody... :confused:

I never slow-mo'd my 'munks, but they were always as cute as could be. They loved the attention and the security, and would often engage in lots of personal grooming. Like my dog Duke, they would often turn away from me and lock away, so I could watch their backs.

Cute little buddies.

turbo-1 said:
I never slow-mo'd my 'munks, but they were always as cute as could be. They loved the attention and the security, and would often engage in lots of personal grooming. Like my dog Duke, they would often turn away from me and lock away, so I could watch their backs.

Cute little buddies.

Glad you liked it Turbo... heal soon and well my friend...

Rhody...

This was hilarious, thanks for sharing. Haha

rhody said:
Fuzzy,

You had me up to "Love the Mjing bird", you lost me at: "What happened?"

Rhody... :confused:

That was when you were locked because of the email change.

Very cute chipmunk!

fuzzyfelt said:
That was when you were locked because of the email change.

Very cute chipmunk!
Fuzzy,

Got it now... it makes sense, I should have known that's what you meant... :blushing:

Rhody...

Evo said:
I can't handle sad animal videos, does this have sad animal things?
Watch away, Evo. It's OK.

Evo said:

Depends. IMHO not - I don't think they were hurt. Some species start their life jumping down several meters, what is some rolling for a duckling?

Evo said:
Evo,

I didn't want to spoil the ending for you, because with a choice word or two you would have been able to guess it, but no, it is not bad, it is about the ability to bounce back, literally...

Rhody... o:)

rhody said:
Evo,

I didn't want to spoil the ending for you, because with a choice word or two you would have been able to guess it, but no, it is not bad, it is about the ability to bounce back, literally...

Rhody... o:)
I've seen them, the baby birds that have have to jump off of a cliff, not all of them survive. :cry: More that survive have broken wings and languish and die. :cry:

A munk with peanuts

Evo said:
I've seen them, the baby birds that have have to jump off of a cliff, not all of them survive. :cry: More that survive have broken wings and languish and die. :cry:
Evo,

No birds are hurt in the video, does that makes you feel better ?

Rhody...

rhody said:
Evo,

No birds are hurt in the video, does that makes you feel better ?

Rhody...
Oh, those aren't the baby birds diving to their death!. Aww, poor mother duck looks a bit worse for wear.

Mama is not harmed. She's not going to preen and beautify herself until she has the babies sheltered. It's a pretty cute video.

1. What are "Animal Crackers"?

"Animal Crackers" are a type of small, dry biscuit or cookie that is shaped like various animals. They are often eaten as a snack or used as a topping for desserts.

2. Why are "Animal Crackers" associated with dry humor?

The term "Animal Crackers" is often used in a pun or joke, as the word "crackers" can also mean someone who is crazy or eccentric. This play on words adds a humorous element to the snack.

3. Who created "Animal Crackers"?

Animal Crackers were first created by the National Biscuit Company (now known as Nabisco) in 1902. They were originally sold in a small box with a string attached so that it could be carried like a circus animal cage.

4. Are there any fun facts about "Animal Crackers"?

Yes, there are several fun facts about Animal Crackers. They were the first snack to be sold in a box with a handle, and they were also the first snack to be made with a rotary die that allowed for different shapes to be produced. Additionally, the original box had a string handle so it could be used as a Christmas tree ornament.

5. Can "Animal Crackers" still be used as Christmas tree ornaments?

While the original boxes of Animal Crackers had a string handle for this purpose, modern boxes do not. However, many people still use them as Christmas tree ornaments by attaching a string or hook to the box themselves.