Ann Coulter is *THE* funniest person of our times

• News
  • Thread starter wasteofo2
  • Start date
In summary: Already armed DynCorp employees make up the core of the police force in Bosnia. DynCorp troops protect Afghan president Hamid Karzai, while DynCorp planes and pilots fly the defoliation missions over the coca crops in Colombia. Back home in the United States Dyncorp is in charge of the border posts between the US and Mexico, many of the Pentagon's weapons-testing ranges and the entire Air Force One fleet of presidential planes and helicopters
wasteofo2
Earlier tonight on MSNBC's Scarburough Country, Pat Buchanan was subbing for Joe Scarburough, and Ann Coulter was a guest on the show. Buchanan brought up the topic of that National Guard troop from Louisiana who asked Rumsfeld why the army didn't have proper armor for their Humvees and as a result needed to scrounge through a junk yard to find old steel and comprimised ballistic glass to armor their Humvees. Ann Coulter, being the comic genius she is answered with something along the lines of this:

"Well, first of all, let me say that it ISN'T unprecedented for this sort of thing to happen. In WWI and WWII, troops NOTORIOUSLY complained about the situations they were in, and troops have a right to complain, since they're putting their lives on the line. I just want to stress that this isn't unusual. But on to the question, I think that the lack of armor these troops have just goes to show that government programs don't work in general, this is why conservatives don't like government programs."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She's just re-affirmed my position that she is the most brilliant satirist to ever live.

Physics news on Phys.org
I have to say, i disagree with at least 50% of everything that comes out of her mouth, but the vast liberal bashing earns her a place right next to the ammo stash in my Waco style hideout.

franznietzsche said:
I have to say, i disagree with at least 50% of everything that comes out of her mouth, but the vast liberal bashing earns her a place right next to the ammo stash in my Waco style hideout.

:rofl:
So there are others in on the joke!

By that same logic, I'd have a copy of Al Franken's "Lies and the Lying Liars who Tell Them" stashed away right under Das Kapital.

Last edited:
wasteofo2 said:
But on to the question, I think that the lack of armor these troops have just goes to show that government programs don't work in general, this is why conservatives don't like government programs."
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

yeah a corporate mercenary army would be much better, given that it's not tainted by any government involvement, and also wouldn't be constrained by international agreements like the geneva convention

Last edited:
don't worry, market forces will keep corporate morals in check ;)

fourier jr said:
yeah a corporate mercenary army would be much better, given that it's not tainted by any government involvement, and also wouldn't be constrained by international agreements like the geneva convention

The U.S. State Department awarded DynCorp a multimillion-dollar contract to advise the Iraqi government on setting up effective law enforcement, judicial and correctional agencies. DynCorp will arrange for up to 1,000 U.S. civilian law enforcement experts to travel to Iraq to help locals "assess threats to public order" and mentor personnel at the municipal, provincial and national levels. The company will also provide any logistical or technical support necessary for this peacekeeping project. DynCorp estimates it could recoup up to $50 million for the first year of the contract.

Already armed DynCorp employees make up the core of the police force in Bosnia. DynCorp troops protect Afghan president Hamid Karzai, while DynCorp planes and pilots fly the defoliation missions over the coca crops in Colombia. Back home in the United States Dyncorp is in charge of the border posts between the US and Mexico, many of the Pentagon's weapons-testing ranges and the entire Air Force One fleet of presidential planes and helicopters

http://www.disinfopedia.org/wiki.phtml?title=DynCorp

1. What makes Ann Coulter the funniest person of our times?

Ann Coulter is widely known for her razor-sharp wit and her ability to deliver biting and controversial commentary on political and cultural issues. She often uses sarcasm and satire to make her points, which many find entertaining and humorous.

2. What kind of humor does Ann Coulter use?

Ann Coulter's humor is often described as dry, sarcastic, and politically incorrect. She uses satire and irony to make her points, often poking fun at the left and their beliefs.

3. Is Ann Coulter's humor meant to be taken seriously?

While Ann Coulter's comments and jokes may be provocative and controversial, they are ultimately meant to be taken as humor. She often uses exaggeration and hyperbole to make her points and to entertain her audience.

4. What are some examples of Ann Coulter's funniest moments?

Some of Ann Coulter's funniest moments include her roasting of politicians and celebrities at the annual White House Correspondents' Dinner, her witty comebacks in interviews and debates, and her cleverly written books and articles.

5. How has Ann Coulter's humor been received by the public?

Ann Coulter's humor has been both praised and criticized by the public. While some find her jokes and commentary hilarious, others find them offensive and inappropriate. However, her ability to generate strong reactions and keep people talking has solidified her reputation as one of the funniest people of our times.