Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 - Florida Hotel Collapse

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, Anna Nicole Smith collapsed at a Florida hotel, and it is currently unknown what caused her death. It is possible that she took the same drugs that killed her son, and her life and career were full of misfortunes.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Collapsed at a Florida hotel today. Age 39.

Physics news on Phys.org
Drug overdose?

verty said:
Drug overdose?
I'm sure it is, they're not saying until an autopsy is done.

She was going through some hard times...

Still no reason...

What a strange life she had. ...too bad.

Did they ever find out what killed her son? Maybe she took the same stuff...

According to the article I read, her son died from a lethal dose of methadone and antidepressants.

I guess the Trimspa worked too well.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

She couldn't even die with class, amazing. :rolleyes:

Cant stand that woman.

cyrusabdollahi said:
She couldn't even die with class, amazing. :rolleyes:

:rofl:
At least she died coherent with her self. One must not deceive one's admirers :rolleyes:

What did she actually do? The name rings a bell but I can't think what she actually did
for her 15 minutes.

She slept with an oil billionaire who was about to die and took his money. Basically, she was a prostitute.

Oh dear my world has been turned upside down. Probably an OD.

cyrusabdollahi said:
Basically, she was a prostitute.
Wait a minute We'll never know, since both of them are dead now. :tongue2:

Posed for Playboy, married some rich guy, became overweight, had a tv show, then lost weight, then died.edit... wow I was over 10 minutes late for that post :rofl:

imaplanck said:
What did she actually do? The name rings a bell but I can't think what she actually did
for her 15 minutes.

15 minutes? More like 15 years. :grumpy: Friggen media.

cyrusabdollahi said:
She slept with an oil billionaire who was about to die and took his money. Basically, she was a prostitute.

Basically, yes. But on the other hand, she just used what 'god gave her'.

What she did is fine if the law is fine. If there is a problem with it, the law has the problem.

She made choices - she experienced, perhaps suffered, the consequences of those choices.

She leaves behind a 6 month daughter (b. Sep 7, 2006), ostensibly fathered with Howark K. Stern, her former attorney and common-law husband. Apparently there is a paternity suit filed by a former boyfriend.

imaplanck said:
What did she actually do?

That pretty much sums up my thoughts..

She's probably the single most useless human being to ever be on TV. Have any of you seen her reality show? It basically consisted of a drunk, drugged-up Smith stumbling around, stuffing her face, and whining to her assistants when she couldn't get something she wanted. If she didn't have millions of disputed dollars and big boobs she would have been ignored years ago.

radou said:
Basically, yes. But on the other hand, she just used what 'god gave her'.
If god is handing out silicone, perhaps. :tongue:

turbo-1 said:
If god is handing out silicone, perhaps. :tongue:

Well, in a metaphoric way, he definitely is. :wink:

Her original claim to fame was as the Guess Jeans girl. Back then, I have to admit, she was a very beautiful woman. Too bad her life was so screwed up.

Don't get me started on her TV show. The people that paid for and produced that show should be hung, drawn and quartered. Talk about the closing of the American mind. Pathetic.

On a side note. I did read an article surrounding the law suits against her and Trimspa. It went into detail of what her "diet" really was like. It was not healthy at all. I wouldn't be surprised if that also had something to do with her death.

FredGarvin said:
Her original claim to fame was as the Guess Jeans girl. Back then, I have to admit, she was a very beautiful woman. Too bad her life was so screwed up.
She was very pretty at the time, and her popularity with the men probably played a large part in getting Playboy to feature a "big" girl.

Call me shallow. I thought she was fun to look at and that was worth something in itself. Just a beautiful, beautiful girl. Too bad she made so many crappy choices in her life.

cyrusabdollahi said:

Whoa are u sure! I didn't even know that! I just reconized her name and everything. But regardless, May god rest her soul.

MIH, she was born in Houston.

I feel sorry for the baby girl. I hope who ever gets to raise her, does so with as much love and respect as possible. It dosen't matter who your mom is, its hard to go a life time without one.:frown:

I wonder if silicone breast implants qualify as an "organ"...

hypatia said:
I feel sorry for the baby girl. I hope who ever gets to raise her, does so with as much love and respect as possible. It dosen't matter who your mom is, its hard to go a life time without one.:frown:

Very true. I hope she doesn't have to grow up living with the stigma of who her mom was either.

Evo said:
MIH, she was born in Houston.

yeah, I knew she was Texan. They're saying she's from Mexia, but I don't know where that is.