Annals of Physics (NY)

Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Does anyone here have access to, or know the web address of, the Journal known as "Annals of Physics (NY)"? I've been unable to find an article from that journal, despite the fact that I've looked in the libraries of 2 universities. In NY. :grumpy:

Answers and Replies

George Jones
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Does anyone here have access to, or know the web address of, the Journal known as "Annals of Physics (NY)"? I've been unable to find an article from that journal, despite the fact that I've looked in the libraries of 2 universities. In NY. :grumpy:
Is this the Annals of Physics published by Elsevier? If so, I have electronic access.

Tom Mattson
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm not sure if that's the one. I saw the reference in a book I'm studying from. For some references he says, "Ann. Phys." and for others he says, "Ann. Phys. (NY)". He had me thinking that it was 2 different journals. However, I've just looked for my article in plain old "Ann. Phys.", and it was there. So they must be the same thing.

Just out of curiosity, in the Elsevier Ann. Phys., does the following reference exist?

Jaffe, Lesniewski, and Lewenstein
Ground State Structure in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
Ann. Phys. (NY) 178 (1987) 313-329

If so then it looks like Elsevier took it over from Academic Press, which is the publisher of the hardcopy I found.

Thanks,

Tom

Stingray
Science Advisor
From what I understand "Ann Phys (NY)" refers to Annals of Physics, while "Ann Phys (Leipzig)" refers to Annalen der Physik.

George Jones
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Just out of curiosity, in the Elsevier Ann. Phys., does the following reference exist?

Jaffe, Lesniewski, and Lewenstein
Ground State Structure in Supersymmetric Quantum Mechanics
Ann. Phys. (NY) 178 (1987) 313-329

If so then it looks like Elsevier took it over from Academic Press, which is the publisher of the hardcopy I found.

Thanks,

Tom
Yes, I can pull this reference up.