1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Another Grad School Question

1. Apr 15, 2010 #1
    So I am studying physics at some small university and i'm interested in getting into grad school. My first year and a half I screwed up with a 3.0 and got C's in all of my chemistry and biology classes. However I have never gotten lower than a B in any of my math or physics classes. In fact, I was a year ahead in my major and I scored in the A/B range for my upper division physics classes. I even took two graduate courses and received B's. Fortunately my last two years I was able to get my GPA up to a 3.5 due to all of the upper division math and physics courses I've taken. Also, I've been doing research for the last two years on quantum computing and I have one paper published. Lastly I scored in the 85% of the GRE physics exam. So what sort of grad schools should I be looking at?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted