What makes my world so unique?

• Thread starter newbie-girl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary: Urg... that hurts. I wish I was female... that way I could be at least part of the sisterhood someday and not have to endure all this.... :angry:In summary, the newbie girl is trying to be a part of the sisterhood, but she feels like she's an outsider. She's been busy, so she hasn't had a chance to welcome new members, and she gets Fish Slapped by the other members. She's grateful that she's only been Fish Slapped once so far. The first mission for new members is to persuade Twisting_Edge to deliver his insurance payment to Evo. The newbie girl is excited to try this
Urg... that hurts. I wish I was female... that way I could be at least part of the sisterhood someday and not have to endure all this. :P

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Andre said:
Whatever species of fish you use to smack, be sure not to lease it from Unhygienix

Yeah, and make Fulliautomatix completely mad.

automatix.jpg

Has anyone else here noticed there's close to 40 comments in this topic, yet the original poster has not logged in since they started it?

twisting_edge said:
Has anyone else here noticed there's close to 40 comments in this topic, yet the original poster has not logged in since they started it?
All the flying fish may have scared her off or she could be waiting for it to settle down so she won't get whacked.

twisting_edge said:
that's how it usually goes.

Math Is Hard said:
that's how it usually goes.
It's not us, is it? :uhh:

Has anyone lasted more than a few days? :redface:

Well, the down-turn in participation may be related to the PMs I send out to the newbies... :uhh:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2002541459944162494

Last edited by a moderator:
I start to smell fish, literally.

larkspur said:
All the flying fish may have scared her off or she could be waiting for it to settle down so she won't get whacked.
How? She hasn't even been back to read anything anyone's written. Her last activity was a minute or two after that first comment.

twisting_edge said:
How? She hasn't even been back to read anything anyone's written. Her last activity was a minute or two after that first comment.

She's smart. She knew what was waiting for her. So she got away just in time. That's the first scenario.

As for the second, well...she doesn't know what's waiting for her.

twisting_edge said:

It is possible to view the page without signing in.

larkspur said:
It is possible to view the page without signing in.
Sure. Just don't sign in. I think you can read the forum without signing in. You only have to sign in if you want to post.

You can also use a sock-puppet.

I'm wondering what she was before she was a girl.

Watches for flying wooden puppet fish :bugeye:

So what's our record now? Something like 1 in 15 hasn't run for the hills after meeting us... :uhh:

danger i think your avator scares all the little girls away.

You aughta see the reaction when I'm not wearing the make-up. :eek: