Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Another riddle

1. May 20, 2005 #1
    It's better than your favorite food, but poor people are more like to have it than rich people. If they eat it, though, they die. What is it?

2. jcsd
  3. May 20, 2005 #2

JamesU

Gold Member

Broccoli? :rofl:

4. May 20, 2005 #3
    NOTHING! and some uninteresting filler....

5. May 20, 2005 #4

JamesU

Gold Member

NOOO I WAS WRONG-Here's the real answer: McDonald's

6. May 20, 2005 #5
    An empty stomach.

7. May 21, 2005 #6

T@P

i agree with yomamas second answer. as to wether its better than real food, im not sure. after you eat it you feel the urge to hurl.

8. May 22, 2005 #7
    the super size me ^^

9. May 22, 2005 #8

JamesU

Gold Member

Are poor people more likely to have it? Or do they like to have it more . I didn't really get what you meant

10. May 22, 2005 #9
    Nothing is better than your favorite food. Poor people are more likely to have Nothing than rich people, if you eat Nothing you'll die.

11. May 22, 2005 #10
    Well done Gale17. Sorry I didn't respond to your first correct answer. By the way, I caught your pillowhead pics. No button was ever this cute. I would ask you for a date but I'm old enough to be your grandfather, my wife won't lend me any money, and the game commision insists that I throw 17s back.

12. May 22, 2005 #11
    ummm hrmm... thanks... really flattering... i think...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?