Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anti-Evaporation balls

  1. Sep 19, 2006 #1
    Can anybody tell me if there is a technical name for the balls that are used to float on a liquid surface to stop evaporation and heat loss?
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 19, 2006 #2


    User Avatar
    Science Advisor

    I've only heard them reffered to as "environmental balls" or "E-Balls".
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook