Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anti-hunger tablets->

1. Jan 18, 2004 #1
    could U235 be adapted for digestion?

some 10mg will make my day!
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 18, 2004 #2

jimmy p

Gold Member

your stomach lining...
  4. Jan 18, 2004 #3

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Hummm... I thought this might be a thread about donuts. :frown:
  5. Jan 18, 2004 #4

jimmy p

Gold Member

HAHAHA!! i know there was no reason to quote it but i dont want people to think i laugh insanely for no reason! Uranium donuts?? dont see it catching on...
  6. Jan 18, 2004 #5
    Why stop at uranium what about some tasty plutonium or some delectable einsteinium!
  7. Jan 18, 2004 #6

Gold Member

Let's inject them with some I131 and serve them up on a titanium (surgically orthopedic) plate!! Sprinkle with some particulate radon icing colored with red food dye and we might have something here!!
  8. Jan 18, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

Jamie Oliver take note...

Yum guys sounds *really* appealing, add a sprinkle of Unnilquadium for the extra spice and it would be a lethal combination. Food to die for...or to die of...:smile:
  9. Jan 18, 2004 #8

Staff: Mentor

Note to self...do not eat chopnik's donuts... :wink:
  10. Jan 19, 2004 #9
    I was just thinking...

why spending the whole day chewing one bool when i can have my dose of radioactive uranium in a blink of an eye.

i could mind my bussiness then totally care free for the rest of the day.
  11. Jan 19, 2004 #10

jimmy p

Gold Member

dont worry mom, i tend to have trouble getting hold of weapons grade materials and other such radioactive delicacies. some reason the government is reluctant to allow access... odd..
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?