Can U235 be used to combat hunger?

• Thread starter deda
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation delves into the potential use of uranium for digestion and the dangerous implications it may have on one's health. There are humorous suggestions of incorporating other radioactive elements into food, but ultimately it is noted that obtaining such materials is not easily accessible due to government restrictions.
deda
could U235 be adapted for digestion?

some 10mg will make my day!

Physics news on Phys.org
your stomach lining...

Hummm... I thought this might be a thread about donuts. :frown:

Originally posted by Integral
Hummm... I thought this might be a thread about donuts. :frown:

HAHAHA! i know there was no reason to quote it but i don't want people to think i laugh insanely for no reason! Uranium donuts?? don't see it catching on...

Why stop at uranium what about some tasty plutonium or some delectable einsteinium!

Let's inject them with some I131 and serve them up on a titanium (surgically orthopedic) plate! Sprinkle with some particulate radon icing colored with red food dye and we might have something here!

Jamie Oliver take note...

Yum guys sounds *really* appealing, add a sprinkle of Unnilquadium for the extra spice and it would be a lethal combination. Food to die for...or to die of...:smile:

Originally posted by jimmy p
Jamie Oliver take note...

Yum guys sounds *really* appealing, add a sprinkle of Unnilquadium for the extra spice and it would be a lethal combination. Food to die for...or to die of...:smile:
Note to self...do not eat chopnik's donuts... :wink:

I was just thinking...

why spending the whole day chewing one bool when i can have my dose of radioactive uranium in a blink of an eye.

i could mind my bussiness then totally care free for the rest of the day.

dont worry mom, i tend to have trouble getting hold of weapons grade materials and other such radioactive delicacies. some reason the government is reluctant to allow access... odd..

What are anti-hunger tablets?

Anti-hunger tablets are a type of medication or supplement that is designed to reduce or suppress feelings of hunger. They are often used as a weight loss aid or to help control food cravings.

How do anti-hunger tablets work?

Anti-hunger tablets typically work by affecting the production or release of hormones that regulate hunger, such as ghrelin and leptin. They may also contain ingredients that help create a sense of fullness or reduce cravings for certain foods.

Are anti-hunger tablets safe to use?

As with any medication or supplement, there is always a potential for side effects or interactions with other medications. It is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using anti-hunger tablets, especially if you have any underlying health conditions.

Do anti-hunger tablets have any proven effectiveness?

The effectiveness of anti-hunger tablets may vary depending on the individual and the specific product being used. Some studies have shown that certain ingredients, such as fiber or protein, can help reduce feelings of hunger and aid in weight loss. However, more research is needed to determine the overall effectiveness of anti-hunger tablets.

Are there any natural alternatives to anti-hunger tablets?

Yes, there are several natural ways to reduce feelings of hunger, such as increasing your intake of fiber and protein, staying hydrated, and practicing mindful eating. Consulting with a healthcare professional or registered dietitian can also help you develop a personalized plan for managing hunger and achieving your health goals.