Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Antigravity underground

1. Sep 21, 2004 #1
    hola. im not sure what specific place this should be so i figure general will do. i am in a physics club and our first project is a lifter. it apparently lifts above the ground using electricity (at least 25 kv). you can find videos and information online if you wish (amazing1.com/grav.htm has a video). so, i was wondering if there were any suggestions anyone would like to give into building this...shape, voltage, anything at all really. have any of you built one? thank you very much

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 21, 2004 #2

russ_watters

Staff: Mentor

There is a thread on lifters HERE. Try not to use the word "antigravity" - it triggers my gag reflex.

4. Sep 22, 2004 #3
    it didn't really give much on design. most pictures show the basic triangle. ive seen some utilizing circular with triangles and even a hexagon. is there a better shape or mixture of shapes?

5. Sep 27, 2004 #4
    anyone have any ideas? or is there a better section of engineering to post this?

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?