Antiquarian science books

• Classical
  • Thread starter Montserrat
  • Start date
I'm looking for leveled books of original most important scientists' titles, both for aprox.3 - 4 grade and / or beginners in science. I would appreciate any information available, either in English, or Spanish.
Tjank you in advance. Montserrat

Answers and Replies

Beware of 'budget' facsimile editions as you may find them illegible, with badly scanned pages smudged and/or skew...

Thanks for your advise ...

Well, you will have to scroll through them and take your measure.

There is an enormous quantity of books ranging across multiple topics and all levels of skill and experience. Just start scrolling through them. Most will probably not be of interest, but you will certainly find examples of what you are looking for. An added bonus is that they can all be downloaded in a variety of formats, including .pdf.

Lots of stuff there, it is up to you to pick the gems from the pebbles.

diogenesNY

Well, you will have to scroll through them and take your measure.

There is an enormous quantity of books ranging across multiple topics and all levels of skill and experience. Just start scrolling through them. Most will probably not be of interest, but you will certainly find examples of what you are looking for. An added bonus is that they can all be downloaded in a variety of formats, including .pdf.

Lots of stuff there, it is up to you to pick the gems from the pebbles.

diogenesNY
Duly noted. I was just trying to "save some time" taking advantage from your knowledge ... ;-)
Once again ... thanks a lot !!!

N/P....

Actually, I think it is a lot of fun to just scroll through the listing and see what you can find. I always find lots of things to take a look at and download to read.... and sometimes find a 'hard' copy of in the library.

The semi-random flood of content is half the fun. I am now reading a book I found on there by Patrick Moore on the subject of people with fairly outlandish theories and models.... curated in a fairly gentle manner.

It is entitled 'Do you Speak Venusian?' and it is a lot of fun.

diogenesNY