Any Attorneys in the House?

• Thread starter Arctic Fox
  • Start date
I would like someone on this forum who is familiar with law on the internet (international) to please PM me. I have an idea, but need to know what walls I should put up beforehand.

Thanks.

Evo

Mentor
Arctic Fox said:
I would like someone on this forum who is familiar with law on the internet (international) to please PM me. I have an idea, but need to know what walls I should put up beforehand.

Thanks.
You're going to have to be more specific.

Sorry, I can't out in the open.

I'd go the the Law Forums, but you guys are the only ones I trust. My problem does concern Physics, of sorts.

Evo

Mentor
Arctic Fox said:

I'd go the the Law Forums, but you guys are the only ones I trust. My problem does concern Physics, of sorts.
A forum isn't the place to go. I am familiar with a lot of international and e-commerce "laws", but not in a position to give legal advice. If you need true confidentiality you are going to have to consult (and retain) a real attorney. You can inquire about legal specialties through the American Bar Asssociation, or a local Bar. If you are not in the US, search on something similar in your country. I would NOT accept legal advice from someone unknown over the internet, even if they got to you through this forum. PF cannot validate every member.

Danger

Gold Member
Arctic Fox said:
If it's still that Doomsday Device, don't worry about privacy. Once you demonstrate it, nobody will steal your design.