Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any Attorneys in the House?

1. Jun 27, 2005 #1
    I would like someone on this forum who is familiar with law on the internet (international) to please PM me. I have an idea, but need to know what walls I should put up beforehand.

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 27, 2005 #2

Staff: Mentor

You're going to have to be more specific.
  4. Jun 27, 2005 #3
    Sorry, I can't out in the open.

I'd go the the Law Forums, but you guys are the only ones I trust. My problem does concern Physics, of sorts.
  5. Jun 27, 2005 #4

Staff: Mentor

A forum isn't the place to go. I am familiar with a lot of international and e-commerce "laws", but not in a position to give legal advice. If you need true confidentiality you are going to have to consult (and retain) a real attorney. You can inquire about legal specialties through the American Bar Asssociation, or a local Bar. If you are not in the US, search on something similar in your country. I would NOT accept legal advice from someone unknown over the internet, even if they got to you through this forum. PF cannot validate every member.
  6. Jun 27, 2005 #5

Gold Member

If it's still that Doomsday Device, don't worry about privacy. Once you demonstrate it, nobody will steal your design.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?