hmm, weird. I have checked this thread, but saw no answer to it. Now I see it was answered next day. weird..
Thanks for your hint. I'm thinking about how would it be possible to produce audible sound with as direct interaction with air as possible.
What is the mechanism with O2? Electrostatic repulsion? or something else?
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving