Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any Help?

1. Jun 9, 2004 #1
    Hello, I just started Toe Database which combines resources for people wanting to learn about TOE (Note all people who read this should join and tell anyone they know who likes physics to join) However I just wrote two small papers for the site and I was wondering If I could get some reviews. The Stories will be in the Stories Archieve Section or you may be able to acess them from the main page or other means. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tom McCurdy

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 10, 2004 #2
    Tom,

If you want, there is a tremoudous amount of information at this site that I have been collecting as well. You are free to take what you want there to bolster your site. In my own seaches I have come across a lot of information that would have to be weigh and considered. Minus my comments as well :smile:

Regards

4. Jun 10, 2004 #3
    Would you be intereted in combining sites somehow, You have a ton of great information, but I think my actual site has a better database system running it, If somehow we combined ur info with my site it would be great.

5. Jun 11, 2004 #4

selfAdjoint

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Sol and Tom, please continue this discussion by PM or Email. Not to dis either one of you, but personal site business doensn't belong in a PF thread.

6. Jun 11, 2004 #5
    Yes I understand. I wanted to help a young aspiring fellow get a head start.
    I'll remember to handle it that way in the future.

Thanks

7. Jun 13, 2004 #6
    sorry

lol you used the word "dis"
    I never would have exspected you to

ok sorry we will pm from now on

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?