1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any idea to utilize time?

1. Jun 13, 2013 #1
    Any idea to utilize time??

Hi! I'm a job seeker after finishing Masters in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems. I feel, my mind is empty now, so i keep going through books, just to brush up such as
    Advanced Embedded Systems, Digital Design, Logic Design

So, any new idea to best utilize time effectively, that i should be doing now as i do not want to repent later saying i should have done that then.. So, please do let me know about books or courses, exams and related stuff.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2013 #2

Stephen Tashi

Science Advisor

Do you build or repair electronic devices?

4. Jun 14, 2013 #3
    @^

how did you get that doubt now :O , i wonder. I clearly said i'm jobless, so i was just thinking of the many possibilities of using free time. Tell me if you get any idea.

btw, if you know kannada do tell me, i may express better :P (just kidding)

5. Jun 14, 2013 #4

Stephen Tashi

Science Advisor

You can still build things even if you are jobless. People who are interested in practical electronics don't have empty minds. They are too busy tinkering. Are you someone who was trained in electrical engineering but has no real zest for it?

6. Jun 14, 2013 #5
    yes yes exactly! but its all over now. One word is, i think i'm not best in this or my potential lies in other subject (but still far better in comparison as i have completed even a masters with good record).

Anyways no point thinking about not being one right, have to move on, its past .
    you still have any doubts??

7. Jun 14, 2013 #6
    You could study up on English! Find some kind of employment, or something that looks like employment. Hiring managers rarely hire people who say that they're currently unemployed.

8. Jun 14, 2013 #7
    @^

English.. hmmm thanks but lemme think!

When i said jobless, i didnt mean it by choice. Obviously i'm looking for a proper job and if hiring team do not look for ppl like me, i cant lie as this is what the situation is. Lets see, if those rare managers catch my profile to offer a job. Problem was not about finding job rather to find ways that occupy me most of the time effectively.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook