Searching for Physics Olympiad Exercises? Need Help!

In summary, The individual has been searching for websites that offer physics olympiad exercises, but has not been successful. Another person suggests checking the websites of previous IPhO's, and the individual mentions trying that already. They then suggest a website called APhO and another called POPTOR, which is maintained by the University of Toronto in Canada and has problem sets from 1994 to 2011 for students attending the physics olympiad camp.
mtayab1994
Well I've been looking for sites that offer physics olympiad type exercise but i can't find any. If you guys know any good sites, that would be a big help thank you very much.

Physics news on Phys.org

How about the websites of the previous IPhO's? They usually put up the exams there.

espen180 said:
How about the websites of the previous IPhO's? They usually put up the exams there.

Yea i tried those i just to see if there is anything else.

Try with APhO.

one that type of site is maintained by university of Toronto Canada name physics olympiad preparation in Toronto (POPTOR) i forgot the site but use google to search it.it has problem sets from 1994 to 2011 given for students who attend the physics olympiad camp in Canada.

1. What is the Physics Olympiad?

The Physics Olympiad is an annual international competition for high school students that tests their knowledge and problem-solving skills in physics.

2. How do I prepare for the Physics Olympiad?

To prepare for the Physics Olympiad, you can practice solving past Olympiad exercises and studying relevant physics concepts and principles. You can also join study groups or attend training camps to improve your skills.

3. What are some good resources for finding Physics Olympiad exercises?

Some good resources for finding Physics Olympiad exercises include official Olympiad websites, physics textbooks, and online forums or communities for Olympiad participants.

4. How can I improve my problem-solving skills for the Physics Olympiad?

To improve your problem-solving skills for the Physics Olympiad, you can participate in practice sessions and mock exams, analyze your mistakes, and seek feedback and guidance from experienced Olympiad coaches or mentors.

5. Can I participate in the Physics Olympiad if I am not a high school student?

No, the Physics Olympiad is only open to high school students who are typically between 14 to 18 years old. However, there may be other physics competitions or challenges available for individuals outside of this age range.