1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any online sites with physics worksheets to work on to get ready for physics olympiad

1. Dec 29, 2011 #1
    Well I've been looking for sites that offer physics olympiad type exercise but i can't find any. If you guys know any good sites, that would be a big help thank you very much.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 29, 2011 #2
    Re: Any online sites with physics worksheets to work on to get ready for physics olym

How about the websites of the previous IPhO's? They usually put up the exams there.

4. Dec 30, 2011 #3
    Re: Any online sites with physics worksheets to work on to get ready for physics olym

Yea i tried those i just to see if there is anything else.

5. Dec 30, 2011 #4

Try with APhO.

6. Aug 4, 2012 #5

one that type of site is maintained by university of Toronto canada name physics olympiad preparation in Toronto (POPTOR) i forgot the site but use google to search it.it has problem sets from 1994 to 2011 given for students who attend the physics olympiad camp in canada.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook