Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any Stuffed Pizza Fans?

1. Oct 18, 2005 #1

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 18, 2005 #2

Pengwuino

Gold Member

My hero!!!! :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!)

4. Oct 18, 2005 #3

loseyourname

Staff Emeritus
    Gold Member

If you stuff it with something other than cheese for us lactose-intolerant folks.

5. Oct 18, 2005 #4

Mk

6. Oct 18, 2005 #5
    Mmmm, yum!

when i was working in detroit, there was this place on W Grand Ave that made some tasty stuffed spinach pizzas (filled with spinach and ricotta/mozzarella). I don't miss working in detroit, but I wouldn't mind going back for some of those pizzas.

7. Oct 18, 2005 #6
    Man, I gots to get me one of them All-Clad braisers. BTW - you can get cheaper All-Clad stuff (factory irregulars) here:

http://www.cookwarenmore.com/home/index.cfm

For a grill pan - it seems like a cheap cast iron pan should suffice most of the time.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2005
  8. Oct 18, 2005 #7

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

That would be a challenge alright. I've seen soy mozzerlla and other varieties, but never tried them. My heart goes out to anyone deprived of pizza. :cry:

9. Oct 18, 2005 #8

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

Thanks for the tip for bargains on All-Clad (although if I buy another pan my wife is going to bonk me in the head with it). I got a lot of mine cheap at a cookware place that was discontinuing selling All-Clad.

You are right, a cast iron pan will do. I've even toasted them in the toaster.
    I like the grill marks and the nonstick, nonreactive surface of the All-Clad, plus because I grill veggies so much it was a bargain at $50.

10. Oct 18, 2005 #9
    Stuffed pizza? Dont you mean calzoni?

11. Oct 18, 2005 #10

Les Sleeth

Gold Member

12. Oct 18, 2005 #11
    never heard of it.. looks nice tho.. love spinach :-)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?