Any Stuffed Pizza Fans?

• Thread starter Les Sleeth
  • Start date
Les Sleeth
Gold Member

Answers and Replies

Pengwuino
Gold Member
My hero!!!! :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!) :!!)

loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
If you stuff it with something other than cheese for us lactose-intolerant folks.

Mk
Mmmm, yum!

when i was working in detroit, there was this place on W Grand Ave that made some tasty stuffed spinach pizzas (filled with spinach and ricotta/mozzarella). I don't miss working in detroit, but I wouldn't mind going back for some of those pizzas.

Man, I gots to get me one of them All-Clad braisers. BTW - you can get cheaper All-Clad stuff (factory irregulars) here:

http://www.cookwarenmore.com/home/index.cfm [Broken]

For a grill pan - it seems like a cheap cast iron pan should suffice most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Les Sleeth
Gold Member
loseyourname said:
If you stuff it with something other than cheese for us lactose-intolerant folks.
That would be a challenge alright. I've seen soy mozzerlla and other varieties, but never tried them. My heart goes out to anyone deprived of pizza. :cry:

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
juvenal said:
Man, I gots to get me one of them All-Clad braisers. BTW - you can get cheaper All-Clad stuff (factory irregulars) here:
http://www.cookwarenmore.com/home/index.cfm [Broken]
For a grill pan - it seems like a cheap cast iron pan should suffice most of the time.
Thanks for the tip for bargains on All-Clad (although if I buy another pan my wife is going to bonk me in the head with it). I got a lot of mine cheap at a cookware place that was discontinuing selling All-Clad.

You are right, a cast iron pan will do. I've even toasted them in the toaster.
I like the grill marks and the nonstick, nonreactive surface of the All-Clad, plus because I grill veggies so much it was a bargain at $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stuffed pizza? Dont you mean calzoni?

Les Sleeth
Gold Member
never heard of it.. looks nice tho.. love spinach :-)