Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Homework Help: Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel available?

1. Dec 15, 2008 #1
    I am looking for an Electromagnetic text book that has a solution manuel or a CD with selected solution of problems available so I can work through and compare the answers. I have the Schaums already. I also have the Ulaby text book that have the CD. I just need one more book to workout more problems. Prefer an intermediate level. I can use an ElectroDynamics text book also. The book don't have to be good, just have to have the solutions.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2008 #2

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel availa

I like Introduction to Electrodynamics by David J. Griffiths, but that's because I have a physics background. The solutions manual for instructors is...shall we say easily obtainable online in a not-so-legitimate pdf version. ;-)

Edit: If advocating the illegal procurement of copyrighted material is against forum rules, I would ask the moderator to simply delete my second sentence above and please not to ban me (since I have a really good track record on these forums and have never done anything wrong before).

4. Dec 16, 2008 #3
    Re: Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel availa

Thank you, really appreciated. I sign on to Cranster already.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook