1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel available?

1. Dec 15, 2008 #1
    I am looking for an Electromagnetic text book that has a solution manuel or a CD with selected solution of problems available so I can work through and compare the answers. I have the Schaums already. I also have the Ulaby text book that have the CD. I just need one more book to workout more problems. Prefer an intermediate level. I can use an ElectroDynamics text book also. The book don't have to be good, just have to have the solutions.

Thanks

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 15, 2008 #2

cepheid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel availa

I like Introduction to Electrodynamics by David J. Griffiths, but that's because I have a physics background. The solutions manual for instructors is...shall we say easily obtainable online in a not-so-legitimate pdf version. ;-)

Edit: If advocating the illegal procurement of copyrighted material is against forum rules, I would ask the moderator to simply delete my second sentence above and please not to ban me (since I have a really good track record on these forums and have never done anything wrong before).

4. Dec 16, 2008 #3
    Re: Any suggestion on a Electromagnetics text book that have a solution manuel availa

Thank you, really appreciated. I sign on to Cranster already.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?