Any way to approach her

• Thread starter heman
  • Start date
Any way to approach her!!

Guys i have a beautiful GND!(Girl Next Door!)
She is tall and very attractive! :smile:
The point is i have started liking her and she is about 5 years elder to me!! :surprised
Well the problem is there are already 4/5 guys who are after her and are just abt. her age!! :cry:
Do i have any Chance to get her!! :tongue2:

How well do you know her? Are you friends?

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
heman said:
The point is i have started liking her and she is about 5 years elder to me!!

Well the problem is there are already 4/5 guys who are after her and are just abt. her age!!
Any way to approach her!!

Yes - walk, don't run. :biggrin:

Actually, just introduce yourself and start communication with her. Simply let her know you are interested, and possibly suggest having lunch with her, or perhaps going for coffee, tea or whatever.

Don't crowd her.

Perhaps send her flowers (or whatever is equivalent local custom) at some point.

But remember, it is her prerogative to establish and develop a relationship.

You might also mention that there is an advantage to younger men. :biggrin:

PerennialII

Science Advisor
Gold Member
Astronuc said:
You might also mention that there is an advantage to younger men. :biggrin:
Don't start with this one though
:rofl: .

recon said:
How well do you know her? Are you friends?
We normally do talking for 2-3 minutes whenever we meet!!
She just smiles on whatever i say!
She never expresses her freely in front of me or rather i say kinda ignores me thinking that i am just a kid!! :cry:
Well i am 19 and she is around 24!!
She never gets interested in my talks but just keeps on smiling!!

how much cash do you have ? getting beautyful chick goes propotionally with money you have.

mathwizard

Just start grabbing her at arbitrary places. And if she likes you she will do the same to you. If not, move on with your life and stop wasting time on her. Find another girl to harass instead. :tongue:

I am still an student and Parents are the only source!!

Well she is not that rich and she does a low paying job and she is not that mentally smart!!
she has studied onlu upto 12th!!
She is the first gal i am attracted to in my whole life just coz of his beautiful nature and smile!!

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
heman said:
She never expresses her freely in front of me or rather i say kinda ignores me thinking that i am just a kid!! :cry:
God bless you in this war.... :rofl: . You have the typical synthoms of love. We do know what you feel.

I do not agree with Astronuc's strategy. You have said she has 4-5 guys behind here all the time. My strategy would be: try to be the most handsome and kindest man on earth each time you meet her, no matter how much short is the meeting. But do not show you desperated. She must sight the difference between you, that fantastic guy who talks with her for a short time, and those stupids who are always behind her. She must feel your absence as something negative. And she must see you as something which can be achieved with a bit of difficulty (not too difficult). If you begin to show her your love with flowers and this sort of things, she will be sighting your secret, and there will be no game further. Treat her as a friend, and invite her to lunch as a friend. And the most important thing: listen to her and her problems, no matter how stupid and simple they are :biggrin: .

Good luck, and feedback us with news!!!.

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
heman said:
Agreeing with Clausius2's gentlemanly approach, it wouldn't be inappropriate to pay her compliments as well, by steering your conversation in such a manner that such compliments can be inserted naturally, rather than blurted out.
This will show her you're interested in her, and also that you are mature and sure of yourself, rather than some over-eager, desperate puppy 5 years her junior wagging his tail in front of her (oops, nasty image, that..:wink:).

Last edited:

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
arildno said:
Agreeing with Clausius2's gentlemanly approach, it wouldn't be inappropriate to pay her compliments as well, by steering your conversation in such a manner that such compliments can be inserted naturally, rather than blurted out.
This will show her you're interested in her, and also that you are mature and sure of yourself, rather than some over-eager, desperate puppy 5 years her junior wagging his tail in front of her (oops, nasty image, that..:wink:).
Agreed. To add something:

Take it as a War, Heman!. Develop an strategy, but show you natural when talking with her. I have a wonderful adage for these situations:

"In war times, every hole is a trench."
Clausius2, 2005.

Did you understand what I mean? :rofl:

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
Clausius2 said:
Clausius2, 2005.

Sure; invite lots of soldiers with ready guns into your own trench; in war, buddies are very important.
Am I correct? :confused:

Last edited:

Clausius2

Science Advisor
Gold Member
arildno said:
Sure; get as many soldiers with ready guns that you can handle into your own trench as soon as possible.
Am I correct? :confused:
Not quite. We and my friends usually refers to this sentence when we see an ugly gal. The "Hole" means what women have between legs. :rofl: We use this sentence when we are too desperated, when we are fishing women with dinamite. :rofl: :rofl:

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
But you need a lot of buddies in war in order to survive, yes?

Clausius2 said:
Agreed. To add something:

Take it as a War, Heman!. Develop an strategy, but show you natural when talking with her. I have a wonderful adage for these situations:

Clausius2, 2005.

Certainly i understand what it implies in battle Field :smile:
but in this case its sounds confusing!!

Does it means that i should use any gal i find to make a path to enter into her heart,whether the gal is ugly,fat etc.etc. :confused:

arildno said:
But you need a lot of buddies in war in order to survive, yes?

Well don't i have Danger from buddies?? :biggrin:

May be finally one of them grabs my aim!! :surprised (the gal is too kewl to attract anyone! :!!) )

arildno

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
heman said:
May be finally one of them grabs my aim!! :surprised
If so, don't shoot too quick.

saltydog

Science Advisor
Homework Helper
WEll Heman, I read a bunch of them but I wish to rely on the words of a great modern day philospher: Ally McBeal: "Don't fall in love with someone you can't have".

You're too young for her. Just let it go, be friends with her and move on. :smile:

Now if you were her age or 1 or 2 or 3, or 4 years older than her then I'd say "hell yea you have a chance". Just act like a vulture on an electric power line: wait for her to go out with one of those guys, have a break-up, then swoop down for the kill". Oh yea, I know what's goin' on. :smile:

Edit: Wait a minute, vultures don't kill. Let me re-phrase it: "swoop down and pick at the pieces"

Last edited:
just ignore the other guys. if you've been talking to her for a while & you thik she gets along pretty well with you ask her out for coffee or something. if she goes for it, great; if she doesn't then **** it, find someone else. try the same thing with another girl.

heman said:
Guys i have a beautiful GND!(Girl Next Door!)
She is tall and very attractive! :smile:
The point is i have started liking her and she is about 5 years elder to me!! :surprised
Well the problem is there are already 4/5 guys who are after her and are just abt. her age!! :cry:
Do i have any Chance to get her!! :tongue2:
Of course... I do believe she likes u too... :!!)

Last edited:
Its hopeless. Just act as a good neighbour to her, then she will act to you like that as well.

saltydog said:
WEll Heman, I read a bunch of them but I wish to rely on the words of a great modern day philospher: Ally McBeal: "Don't fall in love with someone you can't have".

You're too young for her. Just let it go, be friends with her and move on. :smile:

Now if you were her age or 1 or 2 or 3, or 4 years older than her then I'd say "hell yea you have a chance". Just act like a vulture on an electric power line: wait for her to go out with one of those guys, have a break-up, then swoop down for the kill". Oh yea, I know what's goin' on. :smile:

Edit: Wait a minute, vultures don't kill. Let me re-phrase it: "swoop down and pick at the pieces"
Buddy but now the arrow has left the bow!!
First time in my life i have developed feelings for anyone and they are very strong too!!
what's the problem with she being 5 years elder to me,i don't get!!
I am tall,muscular and i too look mature!!

cronxeh

Gold Member
well if there is a 5 year difference, and you are 15 and the guys are 20.. ah what the heck I'd just beat you up if i was 20 and eliminate the competition :biggrin:

but really, you have no chance.

cronxeh said:
well if there is a 5 year difference, and you are 15 and the guys are 20.. ah what the heck I'd just beat you up if i was 20 and eliminate the competition :biggrin:

but really, you have no chance.

Gentleman ,the guys which are after her,i know them very well!!Well i am physically more strong them (i am sure!)i am 19 not 15!! :surprised

1 guy dates her now and then! :yuck:

one most important thing which i forgot to mentioned is that i have no previous ideas of builiding the web for gal!!

I saw the movie "Hitch" to learn something abt. the psychology of the girl!!