Anyone attending AAPT Summer 18 Conference in DC?

Main Question or Discussion Point

Is anyone attending the AAPT SU18 conference in Washington, DC? I am, and I have signed up for the LabEscape (I guess we need to solve a mystery to 'escape from the lab'), but need 6 people in the group to play this game. If you are going and interested in taking part in this cool puzzle game please signup. I need a team for Mon 7/30 12:00 PM slot. More about LabEscapte here: LabEscape

Thanks,
Sithy

Answers and Replies

Dr Transport
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I am going, I'll be at one of the workshops Sunday morning and can work my way downtown any other evening after work.
Cool Dr. Zapper! I have registered only for Monday. I have a poster up there. Other than that I will be walking around the booths and attend a few sessions. If you can, drop by the LabEscape at 12 noon. You need to signup though to play.

Dr Transport
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Cool Dr. Zapper! I have registered only for Monday. I have a poster up there. Other than that I will be walking around the booths and attend a few sessions. If you can, drop by the LabEscape at 12 noon. You need to signup though to play.

I only signed up for the workshops, I was considering coming downtown for some of the social events in the evening. PM if you're interested in meeting later on Monday in the evening after ~5pm

Yeah I’m here, my first time!

robphy
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Insights Author
Gold Member
Spread the word about PF!