Xmas Eve Boredom: Listening to YouTube & Writing on PF

In summary, NuclearGirl is bored and has more interesting things to do than spend time chatting. Astro is bored and has more interesting things to do than spend time chatting. Evo is bored and is on a cleaning binge. Proton is not bored. Rhody is bored. Berkeman has the cleanest Christmas tree ornaments on his block. Lisa is bored. Turbo is not bored.
nucleargirl
I know its xmas eve and all but I'm pretty bored (bah humbug!) anyway I am just going to while away my time listening to songs on youtube... and writing random stuff here on pf...

Physics news on Phys.org
I know for one Turbo is pretty bored right now too cos he's home with his dog (I think)... and he is also writing random stuff on pf like me...

hm, guess not. anyway, I'm going to go now, bed is calling...

I'm not bored.

I have more interesting things to do than the time to do them. :biggrin:

I'm bored to death.

lol! me too! I am bored to death! you know it sounds sad but I love to sleep cos my dream life is so much more fun than my real life!

Right now I am watching a christmas cartoon marathon. Pooh Xmas is on right now.

i've got a bunch of stuff i told myself i would read. :/

I'm listening to all my favourites on youtube... lol sad but I like it! it makes me happy!
yeah going to go sleep and enjoy my dream life now :) can't wait! so exciting! you never know what's going to happen! its like the best adventure ever!

14vi6ud.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SLY_HfO-pQ" is kind of cute, made me chuckle...

Merry Christmas,

NuclearGirl, Astro, Evo, Proton...

Rhody... :smile:

P.S. and you to Turbo, just in case you check in..., oh yeah, and Lisa, and Berkeman too... they just checked in, hehe...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not bored. On a cleaning binge. Weird.

berkeman said:
Not bored. On a cleaning binge. Weird.

berkeman has the cleanest Christmas tree ornaments on his block.

lisab said:
berkeman has the cleanest Christmas tree ornaments on his block.

LOL. No Christmas tree this year -- everything else sparkles..

Last edited:
I am bored. But I think I am going to read a book or maybe I'll watch a movie.

Last night I skipped a HS reunion and a friend's family Christmas party, and today I missed my familys and my girlfriends. Boo strep throat.

I watched Christmas in Canaan; what a wonderful movie!

Bored.

just ate roast chicken and gravy for breakfast... mmm! feeling happy :) had weird food-based dream: was making tortilla soup in the snow outside, somehow the tortillas were all really warm despite being in the snow... yeah and someone in my head was telling me the secret to a good tortilla soup is to have ham and peas in the soup base and tortillas in the middle of the bowl... I have never made tortilla soup in real life.

I amazed myself today. First, slept for 17.5 hours, had a bath, shave, cleaned the dishes, cooked, ate, cleaned the dishes again!

Rest has been the same day(night, actually) as usual.

Hepth said:
Last night I skipped a HS reunion and a friend's family Christmas party, and today I missed my familys and my girlfriends. Boo strep throat.
Get well soon - and drink some hot sauce!

nucleargirl said:
just ate roast chicken and gravy for breakfast... mmm! feeling happy :) had weird food-based dream: was making tortilla soup in the snow outside, somehow the tortillas were all really warm despite being in the snow... yeah and someone in my head was telling me the secret to a good tortilla soup is to have ham and peas in the soup base and tortillas in the middle of the bowl... I have never made tortilla soup in real life.
Interesting - we made chicken tortilla soup yesterday evening. :biggrin: Causality?

I'm listening to some old pieces of my portfolio and mustering the motivation to work on something new. Not bored, just tired!

Why don't throw a party here?

╔(σ_σ)╝ said:
Bored.

Yep.

:( didnt wake up right today, could not recall any of my dreams. not happy, I want chat.

Try going back to sleep?

still bored!... missing chat... sad life...

Still bored.

I am blessed with unborability. :approve:

Watching Pulp Fiction. Go figure.

Astronuc said:
I have more interesting things to do than the time to do them. :biggrin:

I wish there was a 'like' button. :biggrin:

nucleargirl said:
still bored!... missing chat... sad life...

You can come over to my place and play Kinect Adventures with me. It's ridiculously entertaining.

Topher925 said:
You can come over to my place and play Kinect Adventures with me. It's ridiculously entertaining.

best offer I've ever had... happy now :)

Kind of like asking is anyone alive. Of course Ennui is my middle name. :tongue:

Fell over at work today... slippery floor! (I did the mopping...) ... pain in hand! owwww! also just spat water all over my laptop (surreal moment as I realized I had done this in real life) cos I found the above sentence so funny... (whats wrong with me?!) hopefully no harm done...
so... if you don't see me for a while then my computer has broken...

<h2>1. What is "Xmas Eve Boredom"? </h2><p> "Xmas Eve Boredom" is a term used to describe the feeling of being bored or unoccupied on Christmas Eve. It often refers to spending the evening alone or without any specific plans or activities. </p><h2>2. Why would someone spend their Christmas Eve listening to YouTube and writing on PF? </h2><p> There could be various reasons for this. Some people may not have any other plans or may not celebrate Christmas. Others may enjoy spending time alone or find comfort in watching videos or writing. </p><h2>3. Is it common for people to feel bored on Christmas Eve? </h2><p> It is not uncommon for people to feel bored on Christmas Eve, especially if they do not have any specific plans or traditions to follow. This feeling can be amplified for those who may not have family or friends to spend the evening with. </p><h2>4. How can someone combat "Xmas Eve Boredom"? </h2><p> There are many ways to combat "Xmas Eve Boredom". One can try to make plans with friends or family, engage in festive activities, volunteer, or find ways to give back to the community. Alternatively, one can also find joy in spending time alone by indulging in hobbies or self-care activities. </p><h2>5. Is it important to address feelings of boredom on Christmas Eve? </h2><p> It is important to address feelings of boredom on Christmas Eve as it can lead to feelings of loneliness, isolation, and sadness. It is essential to find ways to cope with these feelings and make the most out of the holiday season. </p>

1. What is "Xmas Eve Boredom"?

"Xmas Eve Boredom" is a term used to describe the feeling of being bored or unoccupied on Christmas Eve. It often refers to spending the evening alone or without any specific plans or activities.

2. Why would someone spend their Christmas Eve listening to YouTube and writing on PF?

There could be various reasons for this. Some people may not have any other plans or may not celebrate Christmas. Others may enjoy spending time alone or find comfort in watching videos or writing.

3. Is it common for people to feel bored on Christmas Eve?

It is not uncommon for people to feel bored on Christmas Eve, especially if they do not have any specific plans or traditions to follow. This feeling can be amplified for those who may not have family or friends to spend the evening with.

4. How can someone combat "Xmas Eve Boredom"?

There are many ways to combat "Xmas Eve Boredom". One can try to make plans with friends or family, engage in festive activities, volunteer, or find ways to give back to the community. Alternatively, one can also find joy in spending time alone by indulging in hobbies or self-care activities.

5. Is it important to address feelings of boredom on Christmas Eve?

It is important to address feelings of boredom on Christmas Eve as it can lead to feelings of loneliness, isolation, and sadness. It is essential to find ways to cope with these feelings and make the most out of the holiday season.