Anyone bored?

Try going back to sleep?

still bored!.... missing chat... sad life...

Evo
Mentor
Still bored.

arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I am blessed with unborability. :approve:

Watching Pulp Fiction. Go figure.

I have more interesting things to do than the time to do them. :biggrin:
I wish there was a 'like' button. :biggrin:

still bored!.... missing chat... sad life...
You can come over to my place and play Kinect Adventures with me. It's ridiculously entertaining.

You can come over to my place and play Kinect Adventures with me. It's ridiculously entertaining.
best offer I've ever had... happy now :)

Kind of like asking is anyone alive. Of course Ennui is my middle name. :tongue:

Fell over at work today... slippery floor! (I did the mopping...) ... pain in hand!!! owwww!!! also just spat water all over my laptop (surreal moment as I realised I had done this in real life) cos I found the above sentence so funny... (whats wrong with me?!) hopefully no harm done...
so... if you dont see me for a while then my computer has broken...

rhody
Gold Member
NG,

My daughter had a similar incident with her laptop, as long as the water was just a spray you should be fine, but if it gets between the hinges and the top cover, if can short the display and mother of all boards. I would wipe it carefully power it off then tip it forward toward you and hit it with a hairdryer carefully on low, low heat for about 5 minutes. Hope you didn't toast it like we did. hehe.

Rhody... :wink:

in addition to powering down, i'd make sure it's unplugged and also take out the battery first.

Evo
Mentor
in addition to powering down, i'd make sure it's unplugged and also take out the battery first.
And if it's a 20 oz mug of scalding hot coffee with cream and sugar, just kiss it goodbye.

Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member
And if it's a 20 oz mug of scalding hot coffee with cream and sugar, just kiss it goodbye.
Again, make sure it's unplugged and also take out the battery first before kissing it. :biggrin:

Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
I'm sick. Being sick is boring.

oh dear, sorry the song was Len - steal my sunshine :)

:) happy... somehow when you're happy you're not bored! even if you are not doing anything... the happiness makes time fun...