Anyone ever been to NC?

  • Thread starter Dx
  • Start date
  • #1
Dx
Hello,
I recently found out I got orders to Pope AFB, Nc in Fayetteville. Anyone ever been or lived there and can gimme some good tips, areas to live or stay away from.
Dx :wink:
Sure gonna miss Tampa!
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
eNtRopY
Originally posted by Dx
Anyone ever been or lived there and can gimme some good tips,
If you drop the soap, don't bend over to pick it up.

eNtRopY
 
  • #3
Dx


Originally posted by eNtRopY
If you drop the soap, don't bend over to pick it up.

eNtRopY
LMFAO! I'll remember that!
Dx
 
  • #4
vedder
Boone, NC is a pretty cool town. Some friendly people and ****e. I'm not sure where nfayetville is but...
 
  • #5
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,213
176
Originally posted by Dx
Hello,
I recently found out I got orders to Pope AFB, Nc in Fayetteville. Anyone ever been or lived there and can gimme some good tips, areas to live or stay away from.
Dx :wink:
Sure gonna miss Tampa!
I have spent a fair amount of time in Charlotte. Cool town! Tampa will be hard to beat though. One improvement is that the mosquitos are only half as large as a bird of prey; unlike Tampa.
 
  • #6
Zero
Stay away from Fayetteville...
 
  • #7
megashawn
Science Advisor
435
0
I live in NC, worked all over the state. Fayetville is a crappy town. Most towns in NC suck, with the exception of Charlotte, Greensboro(borderline), Asheville (well, anywhere in the mountains pretty much rocks) Rockingham is cool if you like drag racing or nascar, other then that it sucks.

Pick up a dirt bike while your down and drop me a line we'll go hit up Uhwarrie National Forest and I'll show ya a good time.

edited cause I'm a damn fool sometimes.
 
  • #8
Kerrie
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
827
15
i lived in wilmington/wilson/greensboro from age 3-5, and they were my first memories of my childhood...good ones too, especially of the beach...NC is very pretty, but humid in the summer...
 

Related Threads on Anyone ever been to NC?

Replies
8
Views
2K
Replies
9
Views
3K
Replies
13
Views
2K
Replies
33
Views
8K
Replies
32
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
17
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
2K
Top