Has the Government Neglected Veterans Exposed to Chemicals at Ft. McClellan?

• Thread starter RRod
  • Start date
In summary, the government has been accused of neglecting veterans who were exposed to harmful chemicals at Ft. McClellan. Many veterans have reported developing serious health issues such as cancer and autoimmune diseases after their time at the base, which was known for its extensive use of toxic substances. Despite multiple investigations and studies confirming the presence of hazardous chemicals at Ft. McClellan, the government has been criticized for not providing proper support and compensation to the affected veterans. This has sparked outrage and calls for accountability and justice for those who have suffered from the effects of chemical exposure at Ft. McClellan.
RRod
Like I said I am not that tech with chemicals or physics. Not my generation. Government is treating Veterans bad and they are dying of Cancers and diseases and disorders and being refused treatment with the answer it was not service related. They just don't want to pay 700,000 people compensation. Read that in notes in meetings.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Rod,

This is New member introductions ONLY. If you have peer reviewed scientific validated sources to post, you can post them in General discussion, otherwise, we do not allow political or conspiracy posts.

Likes RRod