Anyone Heard of This Textbook?

• Foundations
  • Thread starter gibberingmouther
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Textbook
In summary, the textbook "Anyone Heard of This Textbook?" does not specify an author or subject and may cover a wide range of topics. There is no information available on its usage or recommendation, and it may be difficult to purchase due to its lack of popularity. There may also be limited reviews or feedback on this textbook.
gibberingmouther
The book is called "Analytical Combinatorics". I have read a description of some of its subject matter and it sounds super interesting. Here is the pdf: http://algo.inria.fr/flajolet/Publications/book.pdf

It sounds really interesting but I don't think I'll have the time to read the whole thing. So I was wondering if anyone could point out the most interesting bits.

Physics news on Phys.org
For the record:
"On-screen viewing and printing of individual copy of this free PDF version for research purposes (non-commercial single-use) is permitted."

1. What is the title and author of this textbook?

The title of this textbook is "Anyone Heard of This Textbook?" and the author is not specified.

2. What subject does this textbook cover?

This textbook does not specify a subject and may cover a wide range of topics.

3. Is this textbook widely used or recommended?

There is no information available on the usage or recommendation of this textbook. It may be helpful to do further research or seek recommendations from educators or professionals in the field.

4. Where can I purchase this textbook?

This textbook may be available for purchase online or in select bookstores. However, since it is not a widely known textbook, it may not be easily accessible.

5. Are there any reviews or feedback on this textbook?

As this textbook is not well-known, there may not be many reviews or feedback available. It may be helpful to reach out to others who have used the textbook or to look for alternative resources.