Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone in the London area interested in self study? (differential forms in alg. top.)

1. Aug 9, 2012 #1
    I'm moving to London mid-september and am interested in working through Differential Forms in Algebraic Topology with anyone similarly interested. There's no real purpose so it would be entirely informal. My background (undergraduate only so I don't know that even qualifies) is technically math but I'm generally pretty bad at it.

I'm not really sure PF is the most appropriate place to be putting this type of "ad" but I have no idea where to even start. The internet is great for getting help but I find I tend to burn out easily when I can't discuss ideas in person occasionally.
    In any case I'd also be interested to hear how anyone goes about this sort of thing as when I was a student I tended to meet people in class.

Cheers.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted