Anyone in ucla want to get together and

• Thread starter kant
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation involved discussing the importance of time management and setting priorities. The speaker emphasized the need to prioritize tasks based on their urgency and importance in order to effectively manage time. They also mentioned the benefits of creating a schedule and sticking to it, as well as the importance of taking breaks and avoiding distractions. The conversation concluded with the reminder to constantly reassess and adjust priorities as needed.
kant
Perhaps after the spring break. I would love to meet some people here and talk about philosophy, math.. and play some awesome chess.

Physics news on Phys.org
Good luck finding someone wanting to do that when UCLA is in the finals!

I highly value intellectual discussions and stimulating activities such as chess. It sounds like a great idea to get together and engage in these activities after spring break. I am sure there are many like-minded individuals at UCLA who would be interested in joining such a gathering. Perhaps we can organize a group meeting or event to facilitate these discussions and games. This would not only be a great opportunity to meet new people and exchange ideas, but also foster a sense of community within the university. I look forward to this potential gathering and the enriching conversations and games that would ensue.

1. What is the purpose of this question?

The purpose of this question is to find other individuals who attend UCLA and are interested in getting together for a social or academic activity.

2. Is this question limited to a specific group or organization within UCLA?

No, this question is open to anyone who attends UCLA, regardless of their major, year, or involvement in any specific group or organization.

3. How do I respond to this question?

You can respond by leaving a comment or message for the person who asked the question, stating your interest and availability for getting together.

4. What types of activities can be suggested in response to this question?

The activities can range from studying together, grabbing a meal, attending a campus event, or any other social or academic activity that both parties are interested in.

5. Is it safe to meet up with someone from this question?

While it is ultimately up to each individual to use their own discretion, it is generally safe to meet up with someone from this question as long as you take necessary precautions, such as meeting in a public place and informing someone of your plans.