1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone Interested In Being a Senior Project Mentor?

1. Feb 4, 2006 #1
    Senior Project Fun

Hi all. I am somewhat new to PF. I have spent many hours reading lots of interesting threads and things. I am currently a senior in High School and we are required to do a senior project. Along with the project we are required to have a 'mentor' (basically someone who knows a lot about our field of research) and i was just curious if anyone would want to be my mentor for this project. Basically it requires a few e-mails back and forth and a little discusion about my topic. I've chosen to do my work on Theoretical or astrophysics. If anyone has any ideas on a good argumentative paper or is interested in being a mentor please let me know. My name is Andrew and if you'd like you can contact me at [email edited out by mentor: use the Private Message feature to request it] Thanks for all the help!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2006
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted