Anyone know where I can get previous years' AP Physics C exams?

Hey Antiderivative. Is it possible you could send me the 1995 free response questions and solutions for the AP Physics C: Mechanics? I've been looking for those forever, but I can't seem to find them. My email's lghpym@yahoo.com. Thanks a bunch!!!

Hey antiderivative!

May I have copies of past AP Physics C: Mechanics tests as well? I would love to have the solutions as well if anyhow possible.

My email is: loreejay@gmail.com

Thanks so much in advance!!!

hi antiderivative
can you or anyone else please send me the physics solutions also. and could you send the solutions for physics b too if you have them. thank you!!
my email is clpn33@yahoo.com

Antiderivative, can you email me some of the most recent multiple choice portions of the AP Physics C exams you have, if it's not too much trouble? My email address is lugita15@gmail.com

Also, what is the most recent multiple choice test you have?

can anyone send me all the AP physics c test material they can please? I could really use the review. Thank you in advance

yes im interested in those too, if you do happend to have it please send an email to me! Thanks

oh yes and antiderivative if you do send them to people thanks alot for taking time.

antiderivative, I badly need the 1997 AP C-Mechanics Free Response questions. I know you said that you had them all since 1974. Can you eamil them to me?
Thanks in advance by the way.
My email address is dariafajr@gmail.com

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has the M/C answers to the 1993 m/c exam for mechanics. If so, please please PM them to me. Thanks.

Why are you people asking for the free response questions? If you read this forum carefully, you will find a post that leads you directly to the files you seek. Now if only there existed a similar resource for the multiple choice...

Please Help

Ya, I really need the test answers for the 1997, 1998, and 1995 AP Physics B exam. If anyone can be of anyhelp I would really appreciate it.

Hey, could you possibly send me the 2004 multiple choice and the answer key? Thanks!

umm i don't have the 2004 one or any one of them but i need the 1993 one badly.

can you please help me?! i need the free response answers to the 2000 and 2002 tests. thanks :)

I have all of the AP C Exams and solutions since 1974 if you want those.

anti! im not sure how this works but if you could please email me the 2000 and 2002 free response answers it would be SO awesome
starscupcrazy2@aol.com

antiderivatie..can u plz send me 1993 E&M Multiple choice and answers...@ swappy90@yahoo.com

thanks a lot.

Dear antiderivatie or anyone, would be grateful if you could send me Physics C past M/C and answers as well as previous tests and solution for my study? My email is greenbriar1234@yahoo.com.
Thanks much.

antiderivative or anyone, Could I get some past Physics C E&M FR questions and answers?

Email glock08@gmail.com

Much thanks!

Last edited:
Are you people well?!?! Read through the thread.

Oh no the Notre Dame site doesn't work anymore!!!

help!

antiderivative or anyone else can I get the past AP problems from like (~80-99) as well as the answers?
My email is szwgdjoe@hotmail.com
Thank you so much.

hi antiderivative could you please send the past ap physics c free response and solutions from 1974-1999 thank you so much email: koreakorea972@gmail.com
or anyone else if you have it