Anyone Know where I can post a theory?

• Thread starter krom
  • Start date
In summary, the individual is looking for a place to post their personal theory on energy, light, and information. They were directed to the Independent Research forum in the General Physics forum. While there are other forums that allow speculation and unconventional ideas, this forum is highly recommended for those looking to learn about physics.
krom
I would love to chat about a theory I have but can't find anywhere to post it. They don't allow personal theories on here, so anyone know where I can post one on Energy / light/ Information.

Physics news on Phys.org
krom said:
I would love to chat about a theory I have but can't find anywhere to post it. They don't allow personal theories on here, so anyone know where I can post one on Energy / light/ Information.

As you were told in the first PM, you can post your theory in the Independent Research forum, which is located in the General Physics forum (i.e. here) Please review the IR forum guidelines before you post, however.

Last edited:
There are dozens, if not hundreds of forums on the net that allow free-form idle speculation and crackpottery, krom. They are not difficult to find if that is what you are looking for. I can promise you this, though: if instead you actually want to learn physics, you will not find a better forum on the internet than this one.

1. What is the best platform to post my theory on?

The best platform to post your theory on will depend on the subject matter and audience you are targeting. Some popular options include online forums, social media groups, and scientific journals.

2. How do I ensure my theory is taken seriously?

To ensure your theory is taken seriously, it is important to provide evidence and logical reasoning to support your claims. Additionally, consider submitting your theory to reputable scientific organizations or peer-reviewed journals.

3. Can I post my theory on multiple platforms?

Yes, you can post your theory on multiple platforms. However, it is important to first understand the guidelines and rules of each platform to ensure your theory is not in violation of any terms.

4. Is it necessary to have a background in science to post a theory?

No, it is not necessary to have a background in science to post a theory. However, having a basic understanding of the scientific method and being able to provide evidence to support your theory will make it more credible.

5. How do I respond to criticism or feedback on my theory?

It is important to respond to criticism or feedback on your theory with an open mind and a willingness to listen and learn. Consider addressing any valid points or concerns raised and use them to refine and strengthen your theory.