Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone like these shirts I made on zazzle awhile back?

1. Jul 5, 2008 #1
    Haha. I was bored.

http://www.zazzle.com/shackleford/products

If you have to click on them, because some of them are two-parters. A few might not make any sense at all. lol.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 5, 2008 #2

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I was amused by the Stargate "Wormhole Xtreme" reference.

4. Jul 5, 2008 #3
    Haha. Yeah. I love Stargate. You going to buy Continuum when it comes out?

5. Jul 5, 2008 #4

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Doubtful, I had lost interest in the series after Richard Dean Anderson left. It just wasn't the same without him :cry:

6. Jul 5, 2008 #5
    Yeah, that's true. But, it was still good after he left full-time. He is in Continuum for a little bit. It's a good movie. :wink:

7. Jul 5, 2008 #6

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'll have to see it, my wife and I just loved SG1 but I was not aware of this movie coming out!

Now I am curious about this zazzle.com site. Just anybody can design a T-Shirt or coffee mug, and they will sell it? If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

Do you pay a fee just for using/selling on their site?
    How much do you yourself get for the products they sell? (Eg., they are selling T-Shirts for $16.85; how much of that do you get?)

I ask because I have a design or two kicking around in my head and this might be the best way to go about making it a reality. I've started to poke around at their website and will continue to do so; might even stumble upon the answers to my questions but I just thought I'd ask you about it.

Thanks and regards,

Mark

8. Jul 5, 2008 #7
    As far as I know, it's free. You determine the percentage you want from the sale, but for reasonably-priced shirts, it's only a couple bucks. My brother has sold a few shirts, actually. It's nothing to get rich from, though.

9. Jul 5, 2008 #8

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Thanks, I'll have to look into this more.

By the way, when I go to the page for the "... it does say Colonel ..." shirt, here is what it says at the top of the page:

As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my u... T-shirt

:rofl: Might be another T-Shirt idea for you there . . .

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?