1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone like these shirts I made on zazzle awhile back?

1. Jul 5, 2008 #1
    Haha. I was bored.

http://www.zazzle.com/shackleford/products

If you have to click on them, because some of them are two-parters. A few might not make any sense at all. lol.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 5, 2008 #2

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I was amused by the Stargate "Wormhole Xtreme" reference.

4. Jul 5, 2008 #3
    Haha. Yeah. I love Stargate. You going to buy Continuum when it comes out?

5. Jul 5, 2008 #4

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Doubtful, I had lost interest in the series after Richard Dean Anderson left. It just wasn't the same without him :cry:

6. Jul 5, 2008 #5
    Yeah, that's true. But, it was still good after he left full-time. He is in Continuum for a little bit. It's a good movie. :wink:

7. Jul 5, 2008 #6

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

I'll have to see it, my wife and I just loved SG1 but I was not aware of this movie coming out!

Now I am curious about this zazzle.com site. Just anybody can design a T-Shirt or coffee mug, and they will sell it? If you don't mind, I have a few questions:

Do you pay a fee just for using/selling on their site?
    How much do you yourself get for the products they sell? (Eg., they are selling T-Shirts for $16.85; how much of that do you get?)

I ask because I have a design or two kicking around in my head and this might be the best way to go about making it a reality. I've started to poke around at their website and will continue to do so; might even stumble upon the answers to my questions but I just thought I'd ask you about it.

Thanks and regards,

Mark

8. Jul 5, 2008 #7
    As far as I know, it's free. You determine the percentage you want from the sale, but for reasonably-priced shirts, it's only a couple bucks. My brother has sold a few shirts, actually. It's nothing to get rich from, though.

9. Jul 5, 2008 #8

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Thanks, I'll have to look into this more.

By the way, when I go to the page for the "... it does say Colonel ..." shirt, here is what it says at the top of the page:

As a matter of fact it does say Colonel on my u... T-shirt

:rofl: Might be another T-Shirt idea for you there . . .

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?