Iron Man 3D: What Do You Think?

In summary, the conversation is about the movie Iron Man 3D and the opinions on its plot, characters, and production. Some think it was good but not as good as the first or Avengers, while others enjoyed the high tech fantasy elements. There are also mentions of unrealistic scenes and the idea of enjoying the movie for its entertainment value rather than its logic.
Julio R
I saw Iron Man 3D last night, and I wanted to know from those who have watched it or will watch it, what do you think of it? The plot, characters, and production. In my opinion, it was good, but Avengers had better special effects. Iron man however had a better plot.

Physics news on Phys.org
Avengers was entertaining in a fluff way for me. Iron man can at least fool my brain into enjoying it because it's mostly high tech fantasy rather than aliens and weird space mutants.

I did see IM3 this weekend and really enjoyed it. Saw it 3D on ultra screen. Lots of fun if you don't think too hard. Not as good as the first, but much better than the second.

Definitely better than the second, the first is always better because it doesn't have as many of those, obviously fake events. In IM3 he can leap of high places and somehow land in the suit.

Spoiler Alert, and the genetic modified fire breathing freaks.

Julio R said:
In IM3 he can leap of high places and somehow land in the suit.

Good point, that is a little ridiculous! Exciting though!

Many other scenes that are horrifically inconsistent with reality. Actually too many to list. I guess it doesn't have to be a logical film.

Julio R said:
Many other scenes that are horrifically inconsistent with reality. Actually too many to list. I guess it doesn't have to be a logical film.

Crikey mate, of course it doesnt! :)

its a cartoon that's come to life, enjoy it and all movies like it, for what they are... great science fantasy and fun entertainment :)

Dave

1. What is Iron Man 3D?

Iron Man 3D is a computer-generated imagery (CGI) animated film that follows the story of the Marvel Comics character, Iron Man, in a three-dimensional format. It is the third installment in the Iron Man film series.

2. How does Iron Man 3D compare to the previous Iron Man films?

Iron Man 3D offers a new visual experience with its three-dimensional format, making the action scenes and special effects more immersive. The storyline also continues from the previous films, but with new twists and turns.

3. Is Iron Man 3D suitable for children?

Iron Man 3D is rated PG-13 for intense sequences of sci-fi action and violence, so it may not be suitable for young children. However, older children and teenagers may enjoy the film.

4. How was the 3D effect achieved in Iron Man 3D?

The 3D effect in Iron Man 3D was achieved through the use of computer-generated imagery (CGI) and stereoscopic technology. This allowed the filmmakers to create a sense of depth and realism in the visuals.

5. Can Iron Man 3D be watched without seeing the previous Iron Man films?

While it is recommended to watch the previous Iron Man films to fully understand the storyline, Iron Man 3D can still be enjoyed as a standalone film. The important plot points from the previous films are briefly mentioned in the beginning of the movie to provide context.