Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Anyone study at sydney?

1. Mar 28, 2004 #1
    just curious
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 28, 2004 #2

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

there are a few Australians, yes :)
  4. Mar 28, 2004 #3
    I live in Sydney. I study physics, mathematics, and astronomy in my spare time, when I'm not engaged in wage slavery or saying silly things on this forum.
  5. Mar 28, 2004 #4
    They usually hate the US : o)
  6. Mar 28, 2004 #5
    When I saw the Sydney test scores I asked them the same thing. I said hey! these test scores suck! did any of you study? Does anyone study in Sydney?
  7. Mar 29, 2004 #6
    What test scores?
  8. Mar 29, 2004 #7
    He's just joking
  9. Mar 29, 2004 #8
    thank you. those last two posts made my day
  10. Mar 29, 2004 #9
    I'm glad It's hard to make people laugh these days :smile:
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2004
  11. Mar 29, 2004 #10
    I'm old school. I lol and lmao all the time. I've even been known to ROFL. When I type that I think in my head rowfull and el mayo. I've even said el mayo out loud to someone.
    I think that the reason I try so hard for a laugh is because I'm no longer in school. I don't get gold stars or extra credit anymore and I crave the recognition so I keep throwing out the jokes hoping for a lol, or a pat on the head, a rub on the tummy. I don't know if that makes me human or pathetic. speaking of seeking recognition check out my latest poem in the "math poem needed" thread. I just wrote it and I think its pretty good and that's rare for me to say about something I did. no, rare isn't the right word. its not rare for me to say something of mine is good. what's that word I'm looking for? oh yeah-common.
  12. Mar 29, 2004 #11
    Oh I see. If there was a test I would have stolen it, anyway.
  13. Mar 29, 2004 #12
    and that right there is why Sydney had such poor test scores. people in other towns didn't steal the test. They stole the answers.
  14. Mar 29, 2004 #13
    haha i should just quit HSC =D joking =P
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?