Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past?help Needed

In summary, the conversation is about someone needing help with grade 12 physics through ilc, specifically with understanding questions they got wrong on an upcoming exam. They are asking for someone to help them by explaining the questions so they can save time studying. The conversation becomes confused when a link to the same thread is mistakenly posted.
rojasharma
Anyone Taking Grade 12 Physics Through Ilc Or Has Taken In Past??help Needed

Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...

Physics news on Phys.org
Just post the questions you're having trouble dealing with and explain why.

rojasharma said:
Anyone taking grade 12 physics through ilc?. Need help understanding keyquestions that i got wrong. My exam is coming up.:(...

You will have a better chance of getting help if you post the actual questions that you need help with.

CS

I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great...it would save me time for studying...

rojasharma said:
I am posting questions right now...but there are so many and so little time..If someone who is taking the same course could help me ...it would be great...it would save me time for studying...

No, I meant post the questions from your exam that you got wrong and need help with. Not questions of whether or not someone will help you.

CS

lavalamp said:
Seems he is, and here's one.

That link is to this thread. :confused:

I am asking them right now ..."the ones that i got wrong", the teacher didn;t even correct it :(...

right it is

Oh, on other threads. Gotcha.

So this thread is pointless.

CS

1. What is the curriculum for grade 12 physics through ILC?

The curriculum for grade 12 physics through ILC follows the Ontario Ministry of Education's guidelines, which covers topics such as forces and motion, energy and momentum, electricity and magnetism, and waves and optics. It also includes laboratory experiments and real-world applications of physics concepts.

2. How does ILC's grade 12 physics course compare to a traditional in-class course?

ILC's grade 12 physics course follows the same curriculum as a traditional in-class course, but it allows for more flexibility in terms of pace and schedule. Students can work at their own pace and have the ability to review material as needed. However, it also requires self-motivation and discipline to complete the course successfully.

3. Are there any prerequisites for taking grade 12 physics through ILC?

Yes, the prerequisite for taking grade 12 physics through ILC is the successful completion of grade 11 physics or equivalent. It is important to have a strong foundation in physics concepts before moving on to the grade 12 course.

4. How are exams and assignments administered in ILC's grade 12 physics course?

Exams and assignments in ILC's grade 12 physics course are completed online through the ILC portal. The final exam is a proctored exam, which means it must be taken under supervision at an approved testing center. Assignments are also submitted online and may include written responses, virtual experiments, and multimedia presentations.

5. Can I still get help from a teacher if I have questions about the course?

Yes, ILC offers teacher support through email and online discussion forums. Teachers are available to answer questions and provide feedback on assignments and exams. It is important to reach out to teachers for help if needed to ensure success in the course.