Anyone want to help w/ phys homework? It's magnets

In summary, the conversation is about a student asking for help with a physics homework assignment. They mention that the class is Phys 110 and they are struggling with understanding the material. They provide contact information for anyone who is willing to assist them. Another person suggests posting the questions and progress on MSN for help.
physreject
Anyone want to help w/ phys homework? It's magnets...

Hello! I would SOOO appreciate any help I could get with this homework of mine!
I just don't understand and my phys instructor is mean!

Anyway, it's Phys 110, so it should be pretty easy for some of you, but it's hard for me...

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! :smile:

You can IM me through yahoo at carlamagee77
or you can email me at
mazdamagee1@hotmail.com

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP IN ADVANCE!

Physics news on Phys.org
Why not just post your questions here, along with what you've done so far?

I could TRY to help you if you have MSN.

1. What is the purpose of the homework on magnets?

The purpose of the homework on magnets is to help students understand the fundamental concepts of magnetism, including magnetic fields, magnetic force, and magnetic materials. It also allows students to practice using equations and calculations related to magnetism.

2. How can I approach solving problems related to magnets in the homework?

When solving problems related to magnets, it is important to first understand the given information and identify what is being asked. Then, apply the appropriate equations and concepts to solve the problem. It may also be helpful to draw diagrams or use visual aids to better understand the problem.

3. Can I use outside resources to help me with the homework on magnets?

It is always encouraged to use outside resources, such as textbooks or online tutorials, to supplement your understanding of the material. However, it is important to make sure that you understand the concepts and are not simply copying answers from these resources.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid when working on the homework about magnets?

Some common mistakes to avoid when working on the homework about magnets include not properly understanding the given information, not using the correct equations or formulas, and not paying attention to units and conversions. It is also important to double check your calculations and make sure they are accurate.

5. What can I do if I am struggling with the homework on magnets?

If you are struggling with the homework on magnets, it is important to seek help from your teacher or a tutor. They can provide additional explanations and guide you through the problem-solving process. It is also helpful to practice more problems and to review the material until you feel confident in your understanding.