If you have future plans on perusing more advanced biology classes [or any real science for that matter] (for example, university level), the AP chemistry would be good to have I know, but I have no idea about biology past 9th grade.
In my own personal opinion, it is a choice of the lesser of two evils, biology or chemistry. I would lean towards chemistry.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving