I am writing the AP CALCULUS BC test on 5 May, 2010.All the best to all people who are writing their AP tests. Does anybody have any tips/ suggestions for revision or some ideas about really important/expected topics?
When I took it I used the Princeton Review's book to prepare from. Certainly do as many practice exams from here to the test date, and make sure you understand every problem you get wrong to the smallest detail. Good luck!
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving