1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Calculus Review Book

1. Jun 14, 2008 #1
    Hello,
    I have decided that over the summer I want to get a start on my AP Calculus class for next yr and was thinking a review book would be the way to got. I have narrowed it down to Be Prepared for the AP Calculus Exam by Mark Howell and Martha Montgomery and Master the AP Calculus AB & BC by Mark Wilding. I chose these two because they seem to offer the most exploitation for the topics plus review for the exam. However my question is if anyone has used either and how they liked them. From what I can tell from the reviews both offer a good understanding, but the second seems to have more praise and the first seems to be more up-to-date on technology. However I cannot go to my local bookstore and compare them side by side because they do not carry the first title. So I was wondering what people who have used either felt about them or if you could recommend a better one?

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted