Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Chem Exam (Multi Choice)

1. May 10, 2004 #1
    Just curious (and nervous bc the test is tomorrow) but is the equation sheet given on the multiple choice section or only on the free response part? Thanks for your help!

2. jcsd
  3. May 10, 2004 #2
    I don't take AP Chemistry. But in terms of studying, I'd recommend memorizing all your equations anyway. If you know your equations and don't have to look at the sheet you can finish the Exam faster and take more time to think on the questions.

Good luck on your test!

4. May 10, 2004 #3
    Thanks for your note but there is no way I can memorize all those equations tonight. I know I'll have the equations on the the free response part and just curious about the multiple choice part. Thanks for the luck and note!!

5. May 11, 2004 #4
    Well, I took my test. Wasn't too bad actually. But for any of you that might have been wondering, the equation sheet was not given on the mulitple choice part of the test but it really wasn't need eigther.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?