1. Limited time only! Sign up for a free 30min personal tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ap chemistry end of the year ideas

1. May 11, 2010 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data
    I get to do a project and paper on anything I want that has to do with chemistry in any way.

2. Relevant equations
    any

3. The attempt at a solution
    I've thought about doing it on electromagnetism, but I'm not sure where I want to go with it. I thought about doing the Michelson experiment to test the speed of light...but I'm not sure if I really want to do that. I am very interested in quantum mechanics, but I have only taken calculus I so I don't know much of the math. I also am interested in fusion and plasma...

Any ideas on what I could do? I have to write an 8 page paper and perform an experiment. I don't want to do something boring, and I'm willing (actually want) to put a lot of work into this. I have a little less than a month to complete this.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted