1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP exam tomorrow; Normal not to be worried?

1. May 21, 2014 #1
    I am giving three AP late testing tests (Mechanics, Calculus BC, Chemistry) in the next two days. Usually, I would be in panic mode at this point of time. However, I am normal, relaxed, just finishing up stuff for the exam in a casual (but thorough manner). I went through a couple of sample exams, and seem to be comfortable with most of the material, but still have some revision left to do.
    Is it okay to be so relaxed before the exam?

Note: I was not sure exactly which part of the forum to post this on. If this is not the proper place, I request the forum authorities to place it in the appropriate section.

2. jcsd
  3. May 21, 2014 #2
    Good luck man.

For my AP physics exam, I remember watching the movie Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle the night before. I ended up doing extremely well.

For my AP chemistry exam, I remember studying very hard the days leading to the exam, revising everything and practicing heaps of questions, which made me stressed on the day of the exam. Didn't end up doing as great as I did in physics.

I think it is good to be relaxed and not to worry. If you have already been studying, then studying now won't change anything, what matters now is how well you do on the exam itself.

4. May 21, 2014 #3
    Thanks. Last year I wrote AP Physics C: E&M . It went pretty well. I am a bit nervous about Chemistry, but worrying about chem has never done me any good. Thankfully, it's mostly Physical Chemistry, so no memorization of stuff involved. :)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook