1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Physics B

1. Nov 11, 2007 #1
    Hello,

I'm looking at the moment for past papers for the AP Physics B exam (apart from the ones in www.collegeboard.com). If any of you have anything to offer or know somebody please pm me. I need practice questions as I have not been doing great lately on the course.

Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 11, 2007
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 11, 2007 #2
    Doesn't Barnes and Noble have books on AP classes/tests? I'm sure there might be some there with very similiar problems.

You should first grasp the concepts of what you need to know. I took AP Physics around 4-5 years ago and I did average. Once I hit college, they do NOT test you on how to plug in 9.8 m/s^2 into an equation, rather test you on how well you can tie together concepts to arrive at the solution. I finally realized that's what they did and succeed in Physics I/II.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?