• Support PF! Buy your school textbooks, materials and every day products Here!

AP Physics C Past Papers

Main Question or Discussion Point

Where can I find the past free response for 1993-2000 for AP Physics C?

Answers and Replies

fss
If I remember correctly, most of the test is covered by a non-disclosure agreement. Those FR questions available should be readily found with a simple Google search.

I couldn't find old response papers, could you kindly provide me with a link? I'm looking for 1993-2000 papers. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)

fss
I'm just wondering, does anyone have any old multiple choice questions from the AP Physics C exam? Or even the AP Physics B exam? Thanks! (I've heard that the 84,88, and 93 tests were released, and was wondering where to find those in addition to others if possible.)
The College Board only releases certain tests to attempt to maintain the integrity of the exam. If those are the only actual multiple choice questions you can find online with Google, those are probably the only exams that have been released.

yeah, but I was wondering whether anyone has those exams, because I could not find them online (apparently those are the only released multiple choice).