Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Physics C Preparation Book

1. Oct 14, 2005 #1
    I'm taking AP Physics C at school and plan on taking the AP test in May. I want to get my AP prep. book early so I can follow along with the review in the book alongside of my studies at school. What has anyone found to be the best review book? (i.e. Barron's or Princeton Review) I know that some publishers are better than others with certain subjects.

Thanks! :)

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 3, 2005 #2
    I hear Barron's is pretty good..
    I also heard 5 Steps to a 5 is good; I ordered it and it should get here in around a week so I can let you know how that goes.

4. Nov 3, 2005 #3
    Good, thank you for the recommendation! Have you heard anything about Princeton Review's?

5. Nov 3, 2005 #4
    I haven't heard much about the AP princeton reviews, but I've read the one for GRE Math... (Found it at a bookstore on sale for $3USD... couldn't resist! :P)
    It explains pretty well in my opinion and has quite a few example problems and explanations...
    I'm guessing that their AP series of books would be about the same.

6. Dec 13, 2005 #5
    The Princeton review would be good if all you wanted it was for Physics B, I took both and the book didnt help with Physics C.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook