1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Ap Physics Questions Please Help Me Highlyyy Appreciateddd !

1. Jul 7, 2008 #1
    Ap Physics Questions!! Please Help Me!!!!! Highlyyy Appreciateddd!!!!!!

I havent done any physics work in about half a year n now i need to do sooo many questions in about a months time! ='( pleasee help me with these questions! I would HIGHLY HIGLYY appreciate it sooooooo much for anybody who would help me solve these questions.

http://dsmarketing.com/samples/phys_smpl1.pdf

Also the website above is to the multiple choice questions...i kno they are pretty easy but I forgot how to do them too! ='( I would HIGLLYYYYYYYYYY appreciate if somebody could explain how to get the answers to me PLEASE!!!
    (you need to scroll down to Physics C Mechanics and Physics Electricity and Magnetism Sample Questions)

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHH FOR ALL OF YOU WHO CAN HELP ME!!!!!!!!!! =D!

ps....there are more problems comming REALLYY SOON! =)

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 7, 2008 #2

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Re: Ap Physics Questions!! Please Help Me!!!!! Highlyyy Appreciateddd!!!!!!

Welcome to PF HELP_786,

We are more than happy to help you with your homework, but we will not do your homework for you. You must put some effort in to solving the questions yourself. What are your thoughts thus far? What are the concepts involved?

4. Jul 8, 2008 #3

right now im stuck in just understanding the graph =(...i do not understand where the ball is during the time the force is increasing, staying the same and decreasing =S

5. Jul 8, 2008 #4

The graph shows the entire time the ball is in contact with the box, essentially it's a graph of the collision of the two objects.

6. Jul 8, 2008 #5

dynamicsolo

Homework Helper

The graph answers the first question for you if you know how to use it. It is showing how the force acting on both objects (in opposite directions) varies during the 10 milliseconds of the collision. Do you recall the definition of impulse?

Oh, and for the purposes of the questions, and because the table surface is frictionless, it is irrelevant exactly where the box and ball are at the time of the collision. (All that will matter are their velocities.)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?