Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

AP Physics Test

1. May 3, 2004 #1
    Hey everyone... since the AP Physics C Exam is coming up next monday I was looking for old exams online (multiple choice exams) to study from. I've been searching for days and haven't come up with anything. Does anyone know where I can find old multiple choice sections of the AP Physics C Exam.
  2. jcsd
  3. May 3, 2004 #2
    You won't find them. The exams are copyrighted material and Collegeboard is typically very strict about unauthorized duplication.

If you want practice tests, check out one of the Princeton Review books or Barron's books from the library or borrow one from a friend or buy one from the store. Maybe your school's counseling department will have a copy that they will allow you to borrow (or at least photocopy).

Good luck with the test! I took it last year. I didn't think it was all that bad.

4. May 4, 2004 #3

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Go to apcentral.collegeboard.com You can get samples of questions, and I believe some of the released "free-response" questions are open to viewing for students. As a teacher, I have acess to them, but I can't tell if it is a restricted area.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?