Apache Error: System Installation Sucessful?

In summary, the person is experiencing an error message about "apache software installation" when visiting certain websites. This only happens on their computer at home, not at work. They have a new wireless card and use Firefox as their browser. When attempting to visit a specific website, they get the same error message, but can access it through Google. They have confirmed that they are connected to their own wireless network at home.
gravenewworld
How come all of the sudden when I go to a lot of websites I get this page that says "apache software installation on this system was sucessful"? I just got a brand new wireless card. This has been happening a lot recently, only on my computer at home. When I use my computer at work I never get this error message. I also am using firefox browser.

Computer science news on Phys.org
what happens if you go to:

http://127.0.0.1

It says connection was refused. Its weird. If I type www.physicsforums[/URL] into a new browser i keep getting the apache error message. But if i go to google type in physicsforums and clink on the link from there I can get in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure your not connected to someone elses network?

yeah I am sure because each time when i start up my computer i scan the area for the wireless router. the only one that shows up is the one in my house.

1. What does "Apache Error: System Installation Sucessful?" mean?

The "Apache Error: System Installation Sucessful" message typically means that the installation of the Apache web server was successful. This is a good sign that the server is up and running properly.

2. Why am I getting this error message?

You may be getting this error message because you recently installed or updated Apache on your system. It is a standard message that appears after a successful installation.

3. Can I ignore this error message?

Yes, you can safely ignore this error message. It is simply a confirmation that your Apache installation was successful.

4. Is there any action I need to take after seeing this error message?

No, there is no action needed after seeing this error message. It is simply a confirmation message and your Apache server should be working properly.

5. How do I know if my Apache server is running correctly?

You can check if your Apache server is running correctly by typing in the server's IP address or domain name into your web browser. If the server is up and running, you should see a default page or website. You can also check the server logs for any potential errors.