Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Application of quantum theories

1. May 29, 2004 #1
    how are quantum theories applied to everyday life? in the physical, biological and chemical systems?
    like how does quantum theory explains the existence of parallel realities or universe?

2. jcsd
  3. May 29, 2004 #2
  4. May 29, 2004 #3
    Who first raised the many-worlds-representations? I would like to read about this one's stuff. My tutor told me that it was a Japanese but I forgot his name. :-(

5. May 29, 2004 #4
    well, it can be applied to maaany things you wouldn't even suspect. Let me give you an example: quantum game theory - I try to find some links for you about it, coz it's great. Anyone interested in it ??

6. May 29, 2004 #5
    I wouldn't mind reading, Megus. :smile:

chasingwind: The Many-Worlds interpretation, also known as the Everett interpretation, was published by Dr. Hugh Everett III on 1957.

7. May 29, 2004 #6
  8. May 29, 2004 #7
    Thanks Megus, I'm studying for a exam right now (Bible, ugh) but I'll read some of that later. :smile:

9. May 29, 2004 #8
    No problem, dude :smile:

10. Jun 8, 2004 #9
    Car wax for one. Also glow-in-the-dark paint. Just about everything, for that matter.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?